Phantom64

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I'm searching for a GBA near-fullspeed emulator, i have a N3DS if it helps. I'm playing Mother 3, which is quite heavy as i can see... with mgba i get around 50-55 fps
Thank you!

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inject the rom into Nintendo's official Virtual Console.
It has perfect performance because it's not actually emulation, it's running directly on the hardware.

Fwiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I injected a Mother 3 rom into the official nintendo virtual console and I get pretty poor performance on my n3dsxl. Has anyone else had this issue?

Mario0504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does GBA injection need a lot of work? I have N3DS XL v11.0.0-33u sysnand. Do I need downgrade first? I don't want to HardMod....

xZaggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
same boat as you OP
Playing mother 3 (at least I want to)
gpsp - full fps however theres a freaking line through the screen which annoys the fuck out of me, also random crashes.
mGBA - rarely full FPS - usually around 45 to 55 which is definitely playable but not to my liking. However it never crashed on me and I love the interface.

everyone and every thread pointed me to gpsp and it sucks - I don't think they're even working on it anymore (I heard they recently wanted to continue or have started)
it has tons of setting options however one wrong click in the settings crashes the app....so I spent a good 2 hours trying to get the perfect setup to play mother 3. no luck btw.

injecting means no save states and pretty much featureless - no thanks

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
same boat as you OP
Playing mother 3 (at least I want to)
gpsp - full fps however theres a freaking line through the screen which annoys the fuck out of me, also random crashes.
mGBA - rarely full FPS - usually around 45 to 55 which is definitely playable but not to my liking. However it never crashed on me and I love the interface.

everyone and every thread pointed me to gpsp and it sucks - I don't think they're even working on it anymore (I heard they recently wanted to continue or have started)
it has tons of setting options however one wrong click in the settings crashes the app....so I spent a good 2 hours trying to get the perfect setup to play mother 3. no luck btw.

injecting means no save states and pretty much featureless - no thanks

injection means you'll be playing the games the way they were meant to be played.

anyway, if you got a line there, i suppose you're not using the recommended 1.3.3. version of gpsp.
that only has some flicker at the very top two lines of pixels in some scenes.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Inyection for the win!!! the best way of play GBA like u play on an original cardrige.

If u want savestates ...play gpsp and his funny random crashes

Greetings

Reactions: zoogie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.