Homebrew Best GB/GBC emulator for the DS?

Jokiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I want to play Gameboy and Gameboy Color games on my DS but I dont know what Emu to get.
I use EZFlash 4 if that helps.

I want to be able to play the old Pokemon games (Red,Blue,Yellow,Silver,Gold,Crystal).
Please help!

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Without a doubt Lameboy. It plays the games that you want. The only issue people have (i personally don't) is that it doesn't have real time save.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lameboy would probably be the best, yes. You could also look into Goomba Color, booting the EZ-Flash IV into GBA mode to run it.

Jokiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I tried Lameboy, but it doesnt work!
I patched it, and put it on my SD card, but I only get whit screens when I try to boot it!
frown.gif

Kie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My memory isn't that great on EZY Flash IV but isn't that a slot-2 cart? When you load up lameboy, it asks which slot you want to boot from, make sure you're booting the right slot.

EDIT: Sorry, that wouldn't cause a white screen. Get the newest version of the lameboy from this site's download section (my patched lameboy.nds file is 213kb) and it should work as long as you're patching it right.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hope Lameboy will work for you. I use it on my R4 and love my Dragon Quest remakes and Magi Nation on it. RTS would of allowed me to power level like mad in DQ, otherwise I have no real need for it.

DanielC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to change the controls in lameboy? I find A + B to be very awkward to use and would prefer it to be Y + B.

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a bit of compatibility issues, but most of the good games work.

Heroes of Might and Magic I and II both have graphical issues, and Robopon does not start up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol