Hacking Best GB flashcart?

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, I didn't understand anything in the other topic I saw. What's the best GB flashcart that is generally easy to use, and what site can I get it on? I of course want to play those rom's I've downloaded of all the older games on my brick or GBC. I also will probably want a GBA one, so yea. I'm completely new to this, but these things interest me. I always love learning more about electronic hardware.

Xarsah16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a GBA and a GBA SP to use the GBA card with. I have almost every Nintendo handheld there is.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
visoly made a series of gb/gbc flash carts (flash linker series). I've still got a few of them lying about as well as their gba ones. good times.
smile.gif

they work using the parallel port on your pc, but thankfully the image sizes were so small that transfer times weren't that bad. I'll take some photos of what I have when I get back from being out of town.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bung MGD3 64 megabit

Mr. Flash 64 megabit (basically the same thing)

where to buy? nowhere, unless tototek has some used ones. email them.

Xarsah16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I forgot which site I saw it on, but I saw a GB Bridge for only 20 bucks. I'll go searching again soon.

http://www.gameboy-advance.net/flash_card/...2-powerstar.htm

I found this listed on the Gameboy-advance.net website, though. It's the GBA EZFlash II 1GBit PowerStar DevKit. Though the price tag is a little much, it looks like the easiest one to use, and it's got lots of options. Does that look like a good one? I think I want it. I'll go find it somewhere.

And is there, maybe, software out there that's able to convert a .gb rom to a .gba file? The original gameboy games could always be played on a GBA... That way I wouldn't have to go out and buy the bridge too.

Xarsah16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't need an emulater.. I already use VisualBoy, whatever the hell it's called. I need the flash cart
smile.gif

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
No, Goomba runs on your GBA and let's you play a lot of GB/C games, saving you a lot of the hassle and trouble of finding and buying a GB Bridge or a GB flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head