Gaming Best gaming rig to buy

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^ that's the ugly truth, you'll save yourself loads of cash building yourself one. Anyway visit either the Alienware or Dell website, and browse to the gaming categories, if you can take the price...then so be it
biggrin.gif

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DigitalSquirrel said:
Link5084 said:
I don't really wanna build a computer myself, but I wanna buy myself a great gaming rig. What's a great one?

If you don't want to build one, Alienware or XPS. Be ready to pay mucho $$$.

What? I heard Alienware was crap by the way. Can you please give me a tutorial online that tells me how to build the best gaming rig?

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot believe that some one has actually recommended Alienware. Forget about the overpriced Alienware and take a look at Sager gaming rigs instead.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
ibuypower.com is by far the best website I've seen. They customize computers for you if you like to choose parts, or have pre-built computers. The price is really good, and the job is also professionally done. I recommend this place.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
What ever happened to good ole fashion local stores? I have a mate who runs a computer store and he generally builds rigs as competitively as most of these online places - simply because you don't have to pay shipping and screw around online...

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Newegg.com

Go there, look at parts, look at the prices on them. They are cheap. Ask someone who knows of computers what can go with what (simple really without enough reading, but better to ask someone to explain it to you faster than a tutorial can). Find pieces, cheap etc, and toss together a quick PC.

I paid 700 dollars for my home made PC, it's better than any Alienware under $4,000
tongue.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lodis said:
I cannot believe that some one has actually recommended Alienware. Forget about the overpriced Alienware and take a look at Sager gaming rigs instead.
Newegg also has build to order PC's which seem pretty good and I think the prices are roughly the same as what the sum of all the parts would be if you bought them individually. Alienware are a hunk of turd, only lazy people who don't want to learn to DIY and are too stupid to look for other custom built machines would buy Alienware. It's not hard to find someone who can assemble a PC, it's not rocket science these days either, you are looking at maybe 15 minutes to put one together assuming you do everything correctly. If you know anyone who can assemble one, offer up 100 bucks to do it, thats cheaper then what it would cost to have some asshat at Dell or Alienware do it and use shitty parts in the process.

You can get something like this which has good specs for gaming and looks like they use brand name components (motherboard is MSI made) whereas most prebuilts use their own crappy hardware which has horrid durability and doesn't last as long (which is what is killing HP with budget cutbacks on parts, their computers are garbage now): http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?...N82E16883229104

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.