GCN Best game cube games that are not available for other consoles

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii can't play backup disks. So, I am scouring garage sales, used game stores. I've already got, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario and Toad Stools golf tour. Any other recommendations?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Battalion Wars, Geist, Luigi's Mansion, Kirby Air Ride (I liked it anyway), Pikmin 1 and 2, Custom Robo (Again, mediocre reviews but I enjoyed it).

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geist. Pick it up for a fiver in a GameStop.
happy.gif

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. I know wikipedia has a list with gross sales, but I was more interested in hearing from guys who were in tweens (9-12yr old) when game cube was the thing. I am not much of a gamer, never played GC games, these are for my 9yr old son.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nunavat2010 said:
Thanks guys. I know wikipedia has a list with gross sales, but I was more interested in hearing from guys who were in tweens (9-12yr old) when game cube was the thing. I am not much of a gamer, never played GC games, these are for my 9yr old son.
In that case, The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Zoids (though he may be too young to know what that is).

F. Lobot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2
One Piece: Grand Adventure (Better than the PS2 version because it supports 4 controllers, which is important in what amounts to a Powerstone inspired party fighting game)
F-Zero GX (It's one of the hardest games ever made, virtually impossible, but the multiplayer is fun)
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (It's a Dreamcast game, but that release is super rare and has slightly less content)

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
F. Lobot said:
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (It's a Dreamcast game, but that release is super rare)

really? I have the DC ver myself (found it with other DC games and a ton of CDs in a bag on the street, lol). Does it go for much?

Anyways, I'd say:

SSB Melee
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Sunshine
Wind Waker
Metroid Prime 1+2
Starfox Adventures

plus probably some more that I missed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Hey, where the admins at? Come in the chat. I got a idea. How bout a Sound notification or...