Best for Wiiware/VC - Triiforce, uLoader, or Sneek?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by jadog, Apr 28, 2010.

?

What do you use to play Wiiware or VC games with?

1. Triiforce/Triiforce MRC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. uLoader

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sneek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. SD Card/Nand (System Menu)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (please specify in comments below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jadog
    OP

jadog Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Which is better for playing Wiiware and VC games from a hard drive - Triiforce, uLoader or Sneek?

I understand that if I use Triiforce, I can use an ISO forwarder and then have all my games in Config USB Loader. But won't that make it hard to see which games are Wiiware/VC and which are my Wii games?

I currently have a FAT32 formatted drive and I'm also using Wanikoko's v19. Since there is a problem with this version with Triiforce, can I also install v17 and use both?

2. guitarloser85

guitarloser85 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I renamed all the iso's to have "Wiiware - " at the beginning of the name, so they all stay together

3. kyle007

kyle007 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2008
    United States
    ditto somewhat [​IMG] i edited the titles.txt so that my wiiware has WW- at the beginning and to break it up even further my virtual console games have WWVC- at the beginning

4. xander150

xander150 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Shouldn't you use a poll with Radio buttons instead of check boxes if you are asking for the best method? In my opinion the best is only one and not several [​IMG]

5. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    what about the system menu? i would say that it has 100% compatibility and that it is used by more people than all the others combined.

6. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Isn't the system menu the option "SD card/NAND"?

I kinda wonder what that "other" means. Perhaps people who see triiforce_mrc as a different program as triiforce?

In any case, I'm using uLoader right now. It has a nice game compatibility and isn't as hard to set up as sneek. [​IMG]

7. jadog
    OP

jadog Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Thanks for your feedback guys. If anyone votes for "Other", please specify what it is.

8. jadog
    OP

jadog Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Ok, well I'm thinking that using Triiforce_mrc with an ISO forwarder is the way I would like to go. Do I need to replace Waninkoko's cIOS v19 with the v17?

9. IceIceBird

IceIceBird GBAtemp Fan

Nov 14, 2009
    I´m using a (self compiled) version of the latest triiforce_mrc that runs of IOS245 (were I have Waninkokos r17), then I have rev19base57 on IOS249 and rev19base37 on IOS250 (for Monster Hunter Tri)