Grinvon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi folks,

I have one NDS Fat, and I wanna to play GBA games as NDS games. I wanna emulate some old schools consoles like NES, Snes, Genesis, etc.

I also saw G6 and M3 Perfect with MiniSD card fitted the best choose for my case. I wanna to know if there is some model that can be best than I supposed or G6 ou M3 can be perfect for me?

Between these models, what can be the best?

Regards!

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would go with a M3, since its really cheap to get a 1gb micro sd, versus the G6 which has a set amount of storage space, not to mention the M3 is a little cheaper.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
G6!!!
tongue.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about that EZ5 3 in 1?

read before you post, the ez flash v 3 in 1 does not fit in a ds.

I think he was talking about the ez5 with the 3 in 1 option pack. It should fit in the DS just fine...or should I read some more?

he has a ds, as in ds phat, the 3 in 1 expansion pack fits flush in a ds lite, he would be wasting money since he wont be able to use the expansion pak.

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about that EZ5 3 in 1?

read before you post, the ez flash v 3 in 1 does not fit in a ds.

I think he was talking about the ez5 with the 3 in 1 option pack. It should fit in the DS just fine...or should I read some more?

he has a ds, as in ds phat, the 3 in 1 expansion pack fits flush in a ds lite, he would be wasting money since he wont be able to use the expansion pak.

Gotcha, good point. EZ5 should ship with both shells like the G6 Lite to cover that prob.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
or just get the slot 2 part and buy a crappy game(barbie or some shit) and mount it in that case. thats if your adventerous. ive heard it does work if you get the pins lined up corect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1