Best Flash Cart for Me

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Hybridx24, Aug 21, 2008.

Aug 21, 2008

Best Flash Cart for Me by Hybridx24 at 8:24 AM (890 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Hybridx24
    OP

Member Hybridx24 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can someone give me a very quick list of Flash Carts out there and the best one (in your opinion of course)? I got a Cyclo DS and just feel it wouldn't be complete without GBA games to go along with it. The only factor is I don't want to spend too much money. I already bought a Cyclo DS and don't want to waste too much. Is there a chart or anything for this like the one for the NDS Carts?

2. kai445

Member kai445 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Grab a EZFlash 3-in-1 ... GBA Support, Rumble, and RAM Expansion... all in one... and under $20.

(I've only used R4 and AceKard2, and I use the 3-in-1 with AK2 with no probs. The R4 needs a tool to use it, but the AK2 AKAIO firmware supports it natively... I believe the CycloDS Evo supports it too...)

3. vectra

Newcomer vectra Newbie

United Kingdom
    Could some one help me im new,need firmware for my daughters acekard 2.She managed to bend the micro memory card,ive purchased a new one but the firmware i download and try to run keeps saying system file missing could some one help in any way.As this is new to me.cheers