Best Flash Cart Between Edge,Supercard,Acekard,Dstt

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by Romz127, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Romz127
    OP

Romz127 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2008
    United States
    Universe City
    Christmas is almost here, so i wanna know out of edge,supercard,and acekard, which one is the best. Im not 100% sure on this. All of them i know have small minor drawbacks.

I like acekard 2 but the build quality sucks. i dont want something that will break in a month or two.
    supercard is an excellent card but the chip is protuding.
    edge is awsome. although i havent heard anything except the microsd sticking out a half an mm and the cheat codes thing you cant disable. not a big deal
    dstt is great too but you cant browse through files.

So im not sure. please help. [​IMG]

2. kai445

kai445 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 16, 2006
    United States
    I absolutely love the AceKard 2, it's dirt cheap, AKAIO is great (and 1.3 official should have awesome 3-in-1 support in the next rev).

If I were shopping (which I am for some gifts this xmas), I'd get the same thing I currently have:
    * AceKard 2 (~$12.xx), a 3-in-1 for GBA/Rumble (~$20), and a 4GB or larger Class 6 microSDHC card ($15+)

3. Monster On Strin

Monster On Strin GBAtemp Fan

Jun 19, 2008
    United States
    The other side of the internet
    I don't have any of them but I would choose supercard because it has the most features, BUT the GUI is a tad bit laggy

4. ackers

ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    i think cyclods is the best you can get. lol i just sounded like a shaver ad then!

5. jagerstaffel

jagerstaffel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2008
    United States
    The EDGE cart has slow motion in the latest firmware, for a rather cheap card with slow motion and great build quality (I hear the latest cards do not have any MicroSD protrusion whatsoever). From what I know there is also multiple skin support as well.

I noticed some flash carts say "supports MicroSDHC" but EDGE is one of the few I see that mentions having support all the way to 32GB. Perhaps that will give you an "edge" [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice