Best Flash Cart Between Edge,Supercard,Acekard,Dstt

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by Romz127, Nov 23, 2008.

Nov 23, 2008
  1. Romz127
    OP

Newcomer Romz127 Newbie

United States
    Christmas is almost here, so i wanna know out of edge,supercard,and acekard, which one is the best. Im not 100% sure on this. All of them i know have small minor drawbacks.

I like acekard 2 but the build quality sucks. i dont want something that will break in a month or two.
    supercard is an excellent card but the chip is protuding.
    edge is awsome. although i havent heard anything except the microsd sticking out a half an mm and the cheat codes thing you cant disable. not a big deal
    dstt is great too but you cant browse through files.

So im not sure. please help. [​IMG]

2. kai445

Member kai445 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I absolutely love the AceKard 2, it's dirt cheap, AKAIO is great (and 1.3 official should have awesome 3-in-1 support in the next rev).

If I were shopping (which I am for some gifts this xmas), I'd get the same thing I currently have:
    * AceKard 2 (~$12.xx), a 3-in-1 for GBA/Rumble (~$20), and a 4GB or larger Class 6 microSDHC card ($15+)

3. Monster On Strin

Member Monster On Strin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't have any of them but I would choose supercard because it has the most features, BUT the GUI is a tad bit laggy

4. ackers

Member ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    i think cyclods is the best you can get. lol i just sounded like a shaver ad then!

5. jagerstaffel

Member jagerstaffel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The EDGE cart has slow motion in the latest firmware, for a rather cheap card with slow motion and great build quality (I hear the latest cards do not have any MicroSD protrusion whatsoever). From what I know there is also multiple skin support as well.

I noticed some flash carts say "supports MicroSDHC" but EDGE is one of the few I see that mentions having support all the way to 32GB. Perhaps that will give you an "edge" [​IMG]