Hacking Best flash card to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmk010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering what is the best flash card to buy that works on every type of DS (DS Phat, DSi/XL, DS Lite and 3DS). I am not getting an acekard 2i because my other one I had a lot of problems with.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Super Card DSTWO is the best flashcart atm, it can emulate GBA Games and Snes Games, has super high compability with games... you can use a lot of homebrew with it.... so yeah...

the best at the moment would be SuperCard DSTWO and AceKard 2i AFAIK

pmk010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
MaxNuker said:
Super Card DSTWO is the best flashcart atm, it can emulate GBA Games and Snes Games, has super high compability with games... you can use a lot of homebrew with it.... so yeah...

Is the super card DSONEi any good cause I heard you could update it via your computer.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
get the SuperCard DSTWO i think its better then SuperCard DSONEi... anyway most cards need you to flash via a old ds / dsi / 3ds if it runs on them...

appart from M3i Zero but those new versions of these card... i dont really recommend it

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acekard2i2000 said:
MaxNuker said:

Is the super card DSONEi any good cause I heard you could update it via your computer.
You can update most flashcarts via the computer (I don't know any that you can't), that is, if you're talking about the OS and not the Firmware. But why get a Supercard DSONEi when you can get the 10x better DSTWO?

redblue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acekard2i2000 said:
I was wondering what is the best flash card to buy that works on every type of DS (DS Phat, DSi/XL, DS Lite and 3DS). I am not getting an acekard 2i because my other one I had a lot of problems with.

I recommend you r4idsn(r4idsn.com).

pmk010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
redblue said:
acekard2i2000 said:

I recommend you r4idsn(r4idsn.com).

I was asking for the best flash card not where to get it from but thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night