Best fitting (most flush, best finish) DSLite Slot 2 cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Schizoanalysis, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Schizoanalysis
    OP

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    I just got a M3 Perfect Lite (great cart) -- but the DSLite cover nearly ripped my DSL apart (during taking the damn thing out -- I had to take a knife to it to prise it out, and the damn thing looked like it was warping the cover of my DSL). The M3 Lite case is soooo oversized, it just doesn't want to come out of the slot (to change the SDmicro card you have to take it out)...

My EZ Flash 3in1 is a better fit, but still not quite flush -- and it sits kind of lopsided inthe slot (one side sticks out slightly more than the other)... and it has an ugly, cheap looking finish to it... cheap plastic, no coating....

I have looked into putting both PCBoards into the original DSLite "dust cover" slot 2 cart, but the screw holes are not in the right place...

Hence, my question for you all... Which is the BEST FITTING, BEST FINISH (i.e. most like the orig DSL) slot 2 card for DSLite...
    Or, is there any cart that can be removed from its factory case and put inside the DSLite "dust cover" slot 2 case...

Call me crazy, but I like a flush slot 2 cart...

Thanks!

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Which EZ Flash are you using? The 3in1 Plus is made to fit the DSL. Other than that most slot-2 carts are quite bulky.

3. Schizoanalysis
    OP

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    The EZFlash V Lite cart... it is made to fit the DSL, it just sticks out a little bit...