Best European Online Shop

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Anubis, Sep 14, 2008.

Sep 14, 2008

Best European Online Shop by Anubis at 3:01 PM (930 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Anubis
    OP

Member Anubis GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    So... I'm going to buy a CycloDS today, and I'm king of looking for a good European shop.
    I was thinking in using Divineo, but I noticed this part:

Code:
    There is no official device available in North America in English that allow to run the hundreds of free homebrew software that are available on the internet. The only official device is the DS Vision, released only in Japan and in Japanese. Sales on divineo.com of the Cyclo will be discontinued and will be replaced by English North America version of the DS Vision as soon as it become available.
    Does that mean that this is some shitty version or something?

2. totoyo

Newcomer totoyo Newbie

France
    I used ChipSpain two times.
    Delivery in two days; nice answering time for customers questions.

3. deciiii

Newcomer deciiii Member

Germany
    interesting. the ds vision seems to be a "soon to be released" official flashcard for legal music/video/comic/homebrewn stuff on the DS.
    googling for "ds vision" gives some news sites and announcements but i am not sure if this thing really will be available or is just some kind of hoaxy vaporware... if that thing is real and already released, sorry for my stupidity [​IMG]

so. for european ds stuff i can recommend konsolenprofis.de . (i am not sure if its legal to put links to hardware shops in here so i just leave it out). its a german shop for console modding and stuff and is selling most of the available ds flashcards. i got my Cyclo card a couple of month ago from them, after i gave away my (original) r4(which i also bought there, last year ago) to a friend.
    they are really fast and trustwhorthy, but since i am also from germany i am not sure how they handle orders from around the world...
    also i am not sure if they are the cheapest around, but it always worked for me. bought my onyx/crimson DSL from them too, even got some case for free and stuff.

[from their info page]