Best easter story ever

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend was about to hide eggs for an easter egg hunt. He took all the money out of them and shit in 2 of them and cummed in one.

When the kid found them:

"EWW, WHY IS THERE POOP IN THIS ONE?"

"What's this white stuff?"

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Can you just sit back and think; isn't it nasty enough to have to shit in a small egg, then handle it, and make sure it is all compact, and then hide it?

He's the real loser in this one.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you just sit back and think; isn't it nasty enough to have to shit in a small egg, then handle it, and make sure it is all compact, and then hide it?

That's what I thought at first, then I realized it was fucking funny.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

i bet he used one of these:
ice-cream-scoop-3-lg.jpg

either that, or a cream injector:
31o01SfdhRL._SY300_.jpg

both tools seems to be fun for people who has this fetish

DinohScene

what is your opinion on this?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've got a weakness for flat tummies.
Not perverted instruments like those.

Hmm, odd isn't it?
The person who wonders about me opinion on it, he himself might have a fetish for it, doesn't it seem that way?

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It was Easter and the egg hunt or should I say "Ball Hunt" was currently happening and your friend decides to join. What I thought of at first when I read money was a prostitutional convention that was easter themed. By the time the ball hunt was starting, your friend which could be a male gay prostitute, found a man, a naked man. When you said that he took all the money out, your friend bribed the naked guy. They had their turns with each other and your friend was so pleased or should I say excited, that he shat and came and the same time. The shit was watery and easily fell onto the naked guy's balls or eggs. Meanwhile, your friend's cum spread unto the air and he gets out of the way and most of it spreads to the naked guy's balls. And by little girl, I think he means the naked guy's gf who has no idea that it was a prost. convention and had no idea what cum is making her ask, what's that white thing.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering, since you made such a big deal out of you leaving for a long time. Weren't you leaving for a long time?

And how many times have I answered you? :unsure:

And it wasn't a big deal, everyone would make a thread like that too, if they thought they'd be leaving for a while. Nobody's just gonna leave everyone to wonder "Hey, where did ______ ever go?"

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how many times have I answered you? :unsure:

And it wasn't a big deal, everyone would make a thread like that too, if they thought they'd be leaving for a while. Nobody's just gonna leave everyone to wonder "Hey, where did ______ ever go?"

People actually do do that, just kind of drop off of the forums :P

Reactions: 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is