Hacking Best/easiest way to get Pokemon cheats while on rxtools?

LoggerMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I set up rxtools for my nephew and installed his totally legit pokemon cias. But now he wants to cheat, like spawn pokemon and stuff. What's the easiest way to do this so he can take care of the cheats himself? I'm not inclined to cheat myself so I don't know where to start.

Reactions: Margen67

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set up rxtools for my nephew and installed his totally legit pokemon cias. But now he wants to cheat, like spawn pokemon and stuff. What's the easiest way to do this so he can take care of the cheats himself? I'm not inclined to cheat myself so I don't know where to start.
You'll need SaveDataFiler to backup the save file. Take the save file (The file is called Main), then you would load that file in a program called PkHex. In Pkhex you can create pokemon, clone pokemon, change their stats, give yourself items, change your trainer name, so much more. Just know that you can't use illegal pokemon online and they can't be traded. The stats have to be legit in order to be considered legal. Also be aware that the cherish ball will automatically make the pokemon illegal.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
You'll need SaveDataFiler to backup the save file. Take the save file (The file is called Main), then you would load that file in a program called PkHex. In Pkhex you can create pokemon, clone pokemon, change their stats, give yourself items, change your trainer name, so much more. Just know that you can't use illegal pokemon online and they can't be traded. The stats have to be legit in order to be considered legal. Also be aware that the cherish ball will automatically make the pokemon illegal.

You can't go transgender though; the game breaks when you switch sex

Reactions: MattKimura

LoggerMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent. This is what he needs I think

I'll have to do it for him though, mostly because he just has an old Mac, but that's life I guess.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know why I was brought here, but try svdt with Ninjhax 2 (includes Ironhax and Tubehax) and PKHeX.

I've only ever used Ninjhax 2-based exploits, so I can't help you at all with SaveDataFiler or .cia things.
Cause his nephew has a Mac and he's not sure how to do it using one (I thought someone with a username like yours could have some insight into the matter).

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Cause his nephew has a Mac and he's not sure how to do it using one (I thought someone with a username like yours could have some insight into the matter).

Run bootcamp

@MattKimura I am serious thugh; once you pick a trainer gender you can't change it. It's like the only thing pkhex fully breaks

Last edited by Ronhero,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: