OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The question is in the title
tongue.gif

(People on #GBAtemp suggested x1 for the speed, I don't want to wait ages for a iso to burn to dvd)

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Deletable_Man said:
#gbatemp.net *

Who cares if i didn't add .net to the name?

People are bound to know i mean the IRC channel. Now let's get back to the topic.

Just for you Deletable_Man incase you go crying i will edit it.
Why is it that when he corrected you, you have to go to minor insults? Pitiful. Also, they are two TOTALLY different IRC channels.

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hiratai said:
Prime said:
Deletable_Man said:
#gbatemp.net *

People are bound to know i mean the IRC channel. Now let's get back to the topic.

Why is it that when he corrected you, you have to go to minor insults? Pitiful. Also, they are two TOTALLY different IRC channels.

Calm down please. Can't we go back on subject?

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Hiratai said:
Prime said:
Deletable_Man said:
#gbatemp.net *

Calm down please. Can't we go back on subject?
We told you it's one, everyone did. Not a SINGLE person said otherwise. It's one, like stated.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See what you could have avoided by looking up info yourself? Obviously you can burn them faster but you run the risk of screwing it up. The slower the more reliable.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Verbatim DLs(Best Quality, Expensive) @ 2,4x result for me, but I prefer burning @ 1x to prevent media to fuck up.
Memorex DLs(Good enough, cheaper) ALWAYS @ 1x, as they will not work @ higher speed, at least they didn't for me.

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deletable_Man said:
See what you could have avoided by looking up info yourself? Obviously you can burn them faster but you run the risk of screwing it up. The slower the more reliable.

I could have avoided it if Hiratai didn't post...
smile.gif

QUOTE(ChotaZ @ Jul 2 2008, 05:57 PM) Verbatim DLs(Best Quality, Expensive) @ 2,4x result for me, but I prefer burning @ 1x to prevent media to fuck up.
Memorex DLs(Good enough, cheaper) ALWAYS @ 1x, as they will not work @ higher speed, at least they didn't for me.

grog.gif
Thanks i like to go for cheap so maybe the Memorex brand. Verbatim is good tho, i use them (DVD-R's) for movies i download.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Deletable_Man said:

smile.gif

QUOTE(ChotaZ @ Jul 2 2008, 05:57 PM) Verbatim DLs(Best Quality, Expensive) @ 2,4x result for me, but I prefer burning @ 1x to prevent media to fuck up.

grog.gif
Thanks i like to go for cheap so maybe the Memorex brand. Verbatim is good tho, i use them (DVD-R's) for movies i download.
Is it in your Scottish blood to dislike someone when they prove you wrong? Seriously, choose not to be dumb.

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hiratai said:
Prime said:
Deletable_Man said:

smile.gif

grog.gif
Is it in your Scottish blood to dislike someone when they prove you wrong? Seriously, choose not to be dumb.

No.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Verbatim Made in India: Burned 20 of them with x2.4, 1 coaster, all the rest worked perfectly fine (as far as I could tell)

Verbatim Made in Singapore: Burned like 50 by now, most of them at x2.4, burned one at x4 to see if it'd mess up and it was fine. Accidentally burned one at x8 but it came out alright. Not like I'd recommend anything above 2.4 though.

One line summary: MII 95% chance of success at x2.4, MIS 100% success at x2.4, x4, and x8 from my experience.

P.S. I didn't put in the failed disc in my 360 because I knew it coastered when it came out of the burner. And the rest of burns didn't result in me getting banned yet.

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll go for Verbatim, I think i can squeeze a little more money out of my wallet for a good quality brand.

Best have a good brand rather than throwing bad burn discs in the bin
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?