OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My old DS Lite looks to be on its way out, so I'd like some information. What new flash card should I be looking into for a DSi? I'm using a good old slot-2 loading G6 Lite. Rocking it old school. But it seems to be too old school.

My other question is: are the files that the G6 Lite uses universal? Can I copy my homebrews and anything the DS wrote to the card over and it will work perfectly? Or is that not how it works.

Help me! And say some words for my launch DS Lite's final days. (Knowing my willingness to part with money, it is weeks.)

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sadly,DSi has no slot-2

For slot-1 carts,the best choices would be
-Acekard2i,cheap and effective.
-M3i Zero,nice but a bit more expensive than AK
-Supercard DSONEi,great flashcart with Evolution OS(EOS)
-Supercard DSTWO,not released,with EOS,it has GBA and SNES emulation

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
I bought an Acekard 2i for my Lite a few months ago and it's played everything I threw it at, including 100+ JP games. So that's what I'd recommend
smile.gif
Definitely would not buy a DSi myself though

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Also recommending the Acekard2i, a great card. It won't be able to be blocked with DSi updates, plays basically every game, you can use AKAIO and it is cheap
smile.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I recommend the AceKard 2i if you can't really afford anything above $20. It has good compatibility with games and is cheap + effective.

If you have the money to spare, get the M3i Zero or if you have money and time, wait for the SuperCardDSTWO [but it is currently ETA, so no one really knows when this flashcart will actually come. who knows... it could be announced tomorrow, next week, next month, heck, maybe even next year!]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: And a part of my family passed also. :sad::sad::sad: Sending my good suit to the...