Hacking Best ds mode cart to use on 9.2.0-20?

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
what is the best ds mode cart to use on 9.2.0-20?

i want to to do a playthrough of every pokemon game on handhelds, from the gb games through to oras and make it the highlight of my new yt channel pkmnnow so i need a ds mode cart that will work on my 9.2.0-20 3ds xl since its the only 3ds i own with a capture card (self installed).

i also need a flash cart that will work on the original game boy advance, i also need to locate someone who can do backlight mods on the gameboy advance and maybe gameboy colour, once i locate the specific one i'm after.

thanks in Advance

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

i want to to do a playthrough of every pokemon game on handhelds, from the gb games through to oras and make it the highlight of my new yt channel pkmnnow so i need a ds mode cart that will work on my 9.2.0-20 3ds xl since its the only 3ds i own with a capture card (self installed).

i also need a flash cart that will work on the original game boy advance, i also need to locate someone who can do backlight mods on the gameboy advance and maybe gameboy colour, once i locate the specific one i'm after.

thanks in Advance

DSTWO is the best one.

CarefulCrysis

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These may not be the best but they're are pretty cheap and work on 9.2.0-20

here's a link to it - http://www.yeahgeek.com/wood-r4i-go...-3ds-xl-ll-dsi-xl-ll-ndsi-ndsl-nds-p-710.html

IMG_0924.jpg

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
i have an r4i gold but it dont work on my 3ds xl and i dont want to use an emulator on dstwo to play the gba games since i was planning on doing it all natural for the most authentic and nostalgic experience, i will get a dstwo for the ds part because a 3ds is still a ds :P

CarefulCrysis

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have an r4i gold but it dont work on my 3ds xl and i dont want to use an emulator on dstwo to play the gba games since i was planning on doing it all natural for the most authentic and nostalgic experience, i will get a dstwo for the ds part because a 3ds is still a ds :P
It worked on my 3DS XL 9.2 with the latest kernal

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted-355425

thanks in Advance

buy a gba sp ags-101 with the brighter screen and an EZ flash 4 cart :)

Reactions: Margen67 and Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
buy a gba sp ags-101 with the brighter screen and an EZ flash 4 cart :)

I have that exact combo,Mine is the Graphite grey color, and in near-flawless condition. Good battery too, for a 2002 device. :)

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted-355425

I have that exact combo,Mine is the Graphite grey color, and in near-flawless condition. Good battery too, for a 2002 device. :)
i bought that exact one but the case was a little tatty and the screen was perfect so i just bought a new case and rebuilt it, i love that console!

Reactions: Jayro

askara

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a R4i Gold 3DS that i bought a few years ago(no idea how long ago) and used it on my 3DSXL till FW5.0, then i updated my 3DSXL to FW9.2 and now it doesnt work.....i heard you need to patch the R4i Gold 3DS with a DS or 3DS with lower FW, so if i get a Gateway when they release 9.2 support can i use my Gateway 3DS to patch the R4i Gold 3DS?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a R4i Gold 3DS that i bought a few years ago(no idea how long ago) and used it on my 3DSXL till FW5.0, then i updated my 3DSXL to FW9.2 and now it doesnt work.....i heard you need to patch the R4i Gold 3DS with a DS or 3DS with lower FW, so if i get a Gateway when they release 9.2 support can i use my Gateway 3DS to patch the R4i Gold 3DS?

I don't believe you can. But its only speculation on my part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    +1
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    Thank you
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Hey there! :)