anime_junkie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Real mahjong, not shanghai. So far my favorite is Mahjong Fight Club DS, but I've only played a few (Namely, the Gundam mahjong game and the Akagi mahjong game, moth of which were kind of meh). I'm just curious as to what other good mahjong games there are on the DS. C'mon, I know there's some other mahjong aficionados on these boards.
wink.gif

timmyisme22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've also been looking for a good mahjong game. Give me some real playing! Not solitaire puzzling!!!

(if anyone knows of a good english site or game for computer, reply's are also welcomed!!!)

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry for hijaking your thread, but speaking about Mahjong, is there any Shogi or Go games for the DS? Homebrew or otherwise... and if there is, any chance they exist in english? Always wanted to try the games.

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Simple DS volume 44 the gal mahjong is a good looking title. So far as the tile layout and opponent graphics go. You can play just mahjong without the lonely salaryman minigames/features if you want but even during a normal mahjong game your immediately opposite opponent's breast will jiggle each time she picks up a tile and all 3 of the girls playing against you will comment, grunt and make other sounds that are more unsettling than erotic.

If you just want mahjong it might not be worth the 128 meg file size but I've never tried trimming it. Be aware that the lonely salaryman gameplay can unlock 'cheat' modes and such that effect your dealt hand in odd ways.

I believe you can change difficulty and tile colours in the settings but I don't read japanese. Even on what I believe is the hardest setting, I didn't feel like everyone but me was getting a loaded hand. On some Mahjong games I've tried, at least one and often two players are going rici/rich inside of 3 rounds which is just ludicrous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.