Hacking Best ds lite accessories to use on the airplane?

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to bring my ds lite on the airplane and so far I have a r4ds and a nyko grip charger. Is their any other accessories I can use to make better gameplay on the airplane?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kirbyman123 said:
I'm going to bring my ds lite on the airplane and so far I have a r4ds and a nyko grip charger. Is their any other accessories I can use to make better gameplay on the airplane?

A fake handgun ... then you can play tag with the Air Marshal
tongue.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had 3 batteries on my DS and some electical tape: about 20 hours (which is enough for the wait and the flight) if I did it correctly. I would have grabbed my little screwdriver instead of using tape but as the idiot virus seems to be exacerbated by flying I decided against it.

Flash cart: goes without saying.

Headphones: while I might find the tetris music borderline hypnotic I am fairly sure others do not.

Light is usually OK for playing so no need for anything there anymore.

Stylus (and spare): rooting around below seats because you dropped one is no fun.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You are allowed to take DS Lite on planes!?!?

In Britain, we're not allowed to take any games consoles. radio player, mobile phones, laptops or cameras with wireless feature (don't ask me about this it was on the list!).

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wilddenim, that rule applies everywhere in the world. It applies to any device capable of transmitting a radio signal, which includes the nintendo ds and everything on that list. But if you can turn the signal off, (or not switch the wireless feature on) you'll be fine. But all of those things are not allowed during takeoff/landing, but during the rest of the flight you'll be fine.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
SleepingDragon said:
Invest in a nice, high-quality set of headphones.

Agreed, while the official Nintendo DS headphones aren't that bad, nothing can beat some nice quality headphones. Also bringing some extra batteries along as well is always helpful in those occurances where flights are delayed, rerouted, ect and your not close to a power outlet.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kirbyman123 said:
But if you bring extra batteries isnt their a chance that you'll lose the screw when you unscrew the battery cover?
Negative. The screw remains attached to the battery cover.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I wonder, do different head phones have different amount of power consumption? If o, wouldn't really good, hi def, noise canceling head phones require more power and drain the power faster? Also I am curious to see the power consumption of using head phones compared to playing the sound through the NDS speakers. I wonder which method drains the battery faster.

Rice923

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bring headphones for sure. They probably do not take up too much battery power as compared to the integrated ds speakers. Bringing a charger is also a good idea. When you're low on battery, go to the bathroom and drop a deuce
gba.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: