OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there fellow tempers!

No, I am not a bot or anything of that sort
ohnoes.png

I was hoping you guys would take about a minute of your time and go to this site (http://www.kellyswesternwear.com/contestants) and vote for my girlfriend as the best-dressed Cowgirl for this contest. I believe she only has until tomorrow and I posted this sort of late ;___; I noe, I noe, "ewww a beggar" call me what you want but she really wants to win and there's heaps of people here so hopefully even a few votes will help :3

She's contestant #7, in the blue shirt and black cowboy hat. (Hay! Quit staring!) You also have to vote for a male cowboy in order for your vote to process, so vote for whoever you want on that spectrum lol.

Please and thank you! We'd really appreciate it! Also, pleas do avoid names like Nucking Futts in the "Full Name" input field :< They will cross-check this stuff :33 Thank you!

PS. Dragon Quest 9 rawks.

Edit*1 This is what she looks like to make sure you voted correctly!
tongue.gif
:
2u9kh6w.jpg

Edit*2 Results will be posted soon! Thanks to everyone who voted! =D

Edit*3 Results are in, unfortunately she didn't win but placed 2nd, behind by a total of 10 votes. Thanks to everyone that voted! :]

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
You're dating that? Damn, nice work. Congrats.

Also, with that shadow and at that angle, Contestant number 8 kinda looks like a dude...Seriously, that shadow makes her look like she has a 'tache.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From all men around the world, I must say well done she's cutey. Seriously though can we get more pics of her? That's the third time I've typed something like that in teh last 24 hours. I'm really coming across as a pervert. But I did vote for her.

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
From all men around the world, I must say well done she's cutey. Seriously though can we get more pics of her? That's the third time I've typed something like that in teh last 24 hours. I'm really coming across as a pervert. But I did vote for her.
Fine, since you voted ;p

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dan80315 said:
emigre said:
Fine, since you voted ;p
Wooooooooooooooooooot! I'm going to vote naow...

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone :3

@Infinite Zero: Yes!
@phoenixgoddes27: Aww thank you :3

I prob wont be posting more thank you's as it would prob just be spamming the thread
biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone who's voted and any future voters as well!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dan80315 said:
Thanks everyone :3

@Infinite Zero: Yes!
@phoenixgoddes27: Aww thank you :3

I prob wont be posting more thank you's as it would prob just be spamming the thread
biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone who's voted and any future voters as well!

Thank you
smile.gif

Enjoy your cookie, Infinite Zero lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That boy yo