kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a modded 360 for a few years now, but I haven't played it in about 2 years. I remember awhile ago the best option for back ups was Verbatim discs and was wondering if this is still the case for newer drives and newer schemes of backing up? I figured it wouldn't really matter as long as I got one good rip of a game and proceeded to copy it to my HD, but I'm not entirely sure.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you want to burn XGD3 games then you'll want to continue using Verb's in my opinion.

I never had problems with those discs.
Besides the dye is far more consistent around the edges (where the last few MB of the new disc format is placed)

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Either Verbatims or Memorexs. I say Verbatims because they are very high in quality as far as burning. I also say Memorexs because that have almost the same high quality, just at a cheaper price than the Verbatims. I also heard of Windata discs which are the cheapest, but I don't have any info regarding their quality. For those check here: microcenter.com. They have them at a cheap price.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, thanks guys. I'll probably pick up 5 packs of Verbatims as the time goes on. Also, do you know the names of any software needed to burn discs? If you know about Mac apps, that'd be useful too. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr