Gaming Best desired upcoming games for switch?

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Port the bayonetta games on the switch or release a new one I want to get pure platinum trophies when I'm away from home playing in handheld mode

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Multiplatform games and metroid HD running with the frostbite engine, this topic is a wish list right?

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as confirmed upcoming games, I'm waiting for Dragon Quest XI.

A game I'd like to see coming to switch? Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Least The ARPG ones.

Proust

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I want a brand new Yo-kai Watch game and some Japanese old anime series finding there port to gaming (Switch). Yes, Sailor Moon I'm talking to you.
Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

Reactions: Eddypikachu

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resident Evil 7 and Resident Evil 0-6. :) Loved them on PS3 and PS4. Don't mind for Switch. Switch deserve more.
fat chance of RE7, capcom have even said there are no plans for RE7 because the switch hardware is "unique" basically its not got the hardware to run it, a nice way of putting it.

from the list comes as no suprise that theres nothing of value, yup as expected nintendo rehased titles and some bits and bobs, so nintendo where again is this better thrid party support you again promised to improve.

i love it when they also state nintendo has you covered, games that are new and fun.... that there just makes it sound like its going to be littered with short games that are fun for 20 mins or so but has nothing else.... such as 1 2 switch.

but also the same time, games such as tomb raider, resident evil 7 is also fun to play, its entertaining and has more hours worth of gameplay value.

so yup can expect nothing different.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
All I want before I go down the grave is to see the first Rune Factory game get remake.

It is the only game in the series that I hadn't play and I will pay anything to be able to enjoy it like other game.

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
none desired games! Nintendo is so fuking dumb! instead of making contracts with activision and other big companies to bring out big games like star wars battlefront or call of duty they give us shiity games like ARMS or indie crap...

What is wrong with them.. they never learn

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
compressed versions are out there, but i have a pure dump off the disc itself.

but ok lets say 10GB, still going to be costly for a card of that size.
16gb isnt costly its one of the cheapes sizes and nintendo doesnt even pay the price we pay they pay much less since they buy in bulk directly to the company.

D

Deleted User

All I want before I go down the grave is to see the first Rune Factory game get remake.

It is the only game in the series that I hadn't play and I will pay anything to be able to enjoy it like other game.
Not going to happen, i talked with devs and they're not working on it anymore :/

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fat chance of RE7, capcom have even said there are no plans for RE7 because the switch hardware is "unique" basically its not got the hardware to run it, a nice way of putting it.

from the list comes as no suprise that theres nothing of value, yup as expected nintendo rehased titles and some bits and bobs, so nintendo where again is this better thrid party support you again promised to improve.

i love it when they also state nintendo has you covered, games that are new and fun.... that there just makes it sound like its going to be littered with short games that are fun for 20 mins or so but has nothing else.... such as 1 2 switch.

but also the same time, games such as tomb raider, resident evil 7 is also fun to play, its entertaining and has more hours worth of gameplay value.

so yup can expect nothing different.

THINK POSITIVE!! According to Capcom: https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/18/capcom-is-looking-into-bringing-resident-evil-7-to-the-switch/

We shall wait and see this Summer of E3.

Reactions: Thirty3Three

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none desired games! Nintendo is so fuking dumb! instead of making contracts with activision and other big companies to bring out big games like star wars battlefront or call of duty they give us shiity games like ARMS or indie crap...

What is wrong with them.. they never learn
we cant say that man, aparently nintendo always has the best games and if you want these titles then you should buy a different console to play them, the fans wont have it that as a gamer when you buy a console you want the option to play games.
THINK POSITIVE!! According to Capcom: https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/18/capcom-is-looking-into-bringing-resident-evil-7-to-the-switch/

We shall wait and see this Summer of E3.
sorry but some users blog means shit, all its based on is "would you like to see it", not it is coming.

Capcom have officially stated its interest in supporting the console but have no plans set in stone on what games it will bring (other than street fighter) and confirmed RE7 will not be coming.

and this is the words direct from the producer Masachika Kawata and director Koshi Nakanishi
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...-7-Nintendo-Switch-Capcom-release-date-review

"I think it's a very unique piece of hardware," producer Masachika Kawata explained.

"I'm looking forward to the possibilities of the system itself, but we have no plans at the moment regarding Resident Evil on Switch."

Which is what i posted earlier, its capcoms nice way of saying its hardware will not run RE7.

I guess its first like other devs going to test the waters first, if its able to make a return on the games it makes.

it will start off with some cheap title that can easily be ported such as street fighter, if it proves it can make a good return on games then theyll invest in a dev team to port RE7 down to the switch.

the switch doesnt have the hardware to allow a direct port so will need money to do so and problem here we face again is, if the investment shows little promise of a return then it will be skipped.... all because it lacks the hardware thanks to nintendo only caring about rehasing its titles with slightly prettier graphics.

it would have been ace if the switch simply had the hardware and we had the option to play RE7 on the move, but nope.

and also that blog saying

"Capcom has often supported Nintendo over the years, especially on their older consoles"

yet erm when, i mean sure Cube got good support when it came to RE (Resident Evil remake was the reason i bought the cube and the collection is the reason i still have the console), but that was 3 generations ago, the wii kinda had fps shooters which werent that great nad again ports of the same game you already own and could play on the wii (re titles on cube), the wii u had a port of revelations then stopped.

no HD remake of the cube versions, no ports of RE5, no port of RE6, no Revelations 2 and no RE7.

So unless i am mistaken capcom hasnt often supported nintendo, like other devs you clearly see the decline of their AAA titles.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: DrkBeam

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we cant say that man, aparently nintendo always has the best games and if you want these titles then you should buy a different console to play them, the fans wont have it that as a gamer when you buy a console you want the option to play games.

sorry but some users blog means shit, all its based on is "would you like to see it", not it is coming.

Capcom have officially stated its interest in supporting the console but have no plans set in stone on what games it will bring (other than street fighter) and confirmed RE7 will not be coming.

and this is the words direct from the producer Masachika Kawata and director Koshi Nakanishi
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...-7-Nintendo-Switch-Capcom-release-date-review

"I think it's a very unique piece of hardware," producer Masachika Kawata explained.

"I'm looking forward to the possibilities of the system itself, but we have no plans at the moment regarding Resident Evil on Switch."

Which is what i posted earlier, its capcoms nice way of saying its hardware will not run RE7.

I guess its first like other devs going to test the waters first, if its able to make a return on the games it makes.

it will start off with some cheap title that can easily be ported such as street fighter, if it proves it can make a good return on games then theyll invest in a dev team to port RE7 down to the switch.

the switch doesnt have the hardware to allow a direct port so will need money to do so and problem here we face again is, if the investment shows little promise of a return then it will be skipped.... all because it lacks the hardware thanks to nintendo only caring about rehasing its titles with slightly prettier graphics.

it would have been ace if the switch simply had the hardware and we had the option to play RE7 on the move, but nope.

and also that blog saying

"Capcom has often supported Nintendo over the years, especially on their older consoles"

yet erm when, i mean sure Cube got good support when it came to RE (Resident Evil remake was the reason i bought the cube and the collection is the reason i still have the console), but that was 3 generations ago, the wii kinda had fps shooters which werent that great nad again ports of the same game you already own and could play on the wii (re titles on cube), the wii u had a port of revelations then stopped.

no HD remake of the cube versions, no ports of RE5, no port of RE6, no Revelations 2 and no RE7.

So unless i am mistaken capcom hasnt often supported nintendo, like other devs you clearly see the decline of their AAA titles.

I will stick with E3 for the FACT ANSWER. Thank you.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will stick with E3 for the FACT ANSWER. Thank you.
or stick fingers in your ears because you dont want to hear the truth :)

my link above is FACT for you, its not some random blog with no trusted source, this is an interview with them..... so funny when facts are presented peeps refuse to accept it because they loath to believe otherwise.

Last edited by ,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or stick fingers in your ears because you dont want to hear the truth :)

my link above is FACT for you, its not some random blog with no trusted source, this is an interview with them..... so funny when facts are presented peeps refuse to accept it because they loath to believe otherwise.

Everything can change. They can change their mind. Now... (SILENCE):ph34r::rofl2:

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything can change. They can change their mind. Now... (SILENCE):ph34r::rofl2:
fat chance, maybe accept it rather than hold onto false hope.

even when ive pointed out facts, you dont want to accept them, id rather accept them and move on.

your arguement and fake link would have value if nintendo had RE5/6/7/Revelations 2/RE remake HD/RE 0 HD...... i dont get why you'd think or want to believe otherwise.... when facts are these AAA third party titles never come to nintendo.

if capcom themselves have said its not happening, why do you chose to beleive some fake blog that claims it is and no valid source, but its actually more of a "Would you like to see it".

which that alone "would you like to see it" is my whole issue with nintendo, having the option to play such games but you cant because nintendo dont release consoles with the hardware to do so.

I have always said i would love nintendo if i had the option to buy xxx game because it gives the console a purpose rather than only able to buy it on MS/SONY consoles, thus leaving nintendo with very little to play.

apparently the fanboys think that option is shit, yet others are like we want it, we want it, where as MS/SONY gamers are like yup we already got it, completed it and watch Nintendo fans rejoyce if it gets a game from years ago ported.

Last edited by ,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fat chance, maybe accept it rather than hold onto false hope.

even when ive pointed out facts, you dont want to accept them, id rather accept them and move on.

your arguement and fake link would have value if nintendo had RE5/6/7/Revelations 2/RE remake HD/RE 0 HD...... i dont get why you'd think or want to believe otherwise.... when facts are these AAA third party titles never come to nintendo.

Hush. Move on. :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb