Hardware Best (current) 3DS Flash Cart

Mn3stis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had the Acekard 2i for quite some time now for DS emu. But now I am looking to move on to something more powerful and current.

I am looking to purchase the most current 3DS flash cart. I use a 3DS XL mainly.

Looking mainly for 3DS emu, media playback will not be a feature that concerns me.

In the mean time I will continue to sift through outdated posts looking for an answer as well :-p.

Thank you

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
The DSTWO is the best flashcart you can buy.

Costs more than the rest, but you expect to pay more for quality.

rooskie54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that site trusted, Kinda irks me they dont accept paypal.
They ship out of New Jersey so you'll get fast shipping (unlike most sites that are based out of Hong Kong). I bought a DSTWO from them last fall for my room mate because he was paranoid of them stealing his credit card information. I haven't had any weird charges show up.

For what it's worth I even called them to confirm they shipped out of Jersey. After a ring or two a woman picked up who had an american accent and was able to confirm they had the DSTWO in stock and that they shipped out of New Jersey. RealHotStuff is on point.

domer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
almost all of flash cart resellers are no longer able to accept Paypal

It's not PayPal, but with one of my Bank of America credit cards, I'm able to create a temporary "credit card" with a preset spending limit and expiration date so that I shop online. I'm then provided with a credit card number, expiration date, etc. that I can use to transact. I used the feature when ordering two DSTWO cards. I set the spending limit to $100, and have the "card" expiring in two months. It never hurts to check and see of your credit card company offers this feature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb