Homebrew Best Citra Build to Date for Sun/Moon (With no Outlines)

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Title says it all.

I saw this video from Reddit:
And it seems to be FULL speed not a single frame drop from what I can see.

Does anyone have a build like this with such great speeds?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Title says it all.

I saw this video from Reddit:
And it seems to be FULL speed not a single frame drop from what I can see.

Does anyone have a build like this with such great speeds?

I saw this too. It seems, that the person built it from the open source parts of whats out there themselves. No public release as of now.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Right - So im wondering whats the nest best build thats public :unsure:

"Please do not ask for this build. It is custom so it has NO NAME. Its made of of publically released branches of Citra which have been compiled to make this version. It includes files and code that is protected by Nintendo and Pokemon included in the make up of the Emulator to make it work. Without it, its useless so if I delete it it will not work. If I include it the video will be taken down and I will have legal and platform issues. :( For the current licensing and respect I have for Citra, again I cannot share.

But this build is all done using publically available code and I am sure will be in the Citra Public release VERY soon! If you are despo then GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. There are lots of builds for Citra and some in fact much better than what I have made here. Those of you who have followed me will know I always share and help as much as I can. But as Nintendo are so protective over this franchise, I CANNOT SHARE!" quoted from the person.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
"Please do not ask for this build. It is custom so it has NO NAME. Its made of of publically released branches of Citra which have been compiled to make this version. It includes files and code that is protected by Nintendo and Pokemon included in the make up of the Emulator to make it work. Without it, its useless so if I delete it it will not work. If I include it the video will be taken down and I will have legal and platform issues. :( For the current licensing and respect I have for Citra, again I cannot share.

But this build is all done using publically available code and I am sure will be in the Citra Public release VERY soon! If you are despo then GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. There are lots of builds for Citra and some in fact much better than what I have made here. Those of you who have followed me will know I always share and help as much as I can. But as Nintendo are so protective over this franchise, I CANNOT SHARE!" quoted from the person.
Again - Not looking for his build just the next best.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain

Well, you could always share this privately. Btw, i think the chinese build is quite good so maybe that one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr