Hacking Best/Cheapest place to order in USA?

1stsinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all.

I was wondering where is the best place to order from in the US? Im wanting a good cheap card that will work in DSL and DS XL and last a long time. And a place with fast shipping if possible.

Thanx
yaynds.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://realhotstuff.com/ is based in the US.

Most people here will suggest an Acekard 2i, RHS sells them for $20 though.

GBAtemp's partner site, Shoptemp has them for $15 instead. They're based in China though.

I also recommend www.gamekool.com, they also have the Acekard 2i for $15, and their free shipping takes only a week.

1stsinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
http://realhotstuff.com/ is based in the US.

Most people here will suggest an Acekard 2i, RHS sells them for $20 though.

GBAtemp's partner site, Shoptemp has them for $15 instead. They're based in China though.

I also recommend www.gamekool.com, they also have the Acekard 2i for $15, and their free shipping takes only a week.
Thanks, but Ive already studied those sites for the last few days...and of them Shoptemp seems the best...

Is there a site that offers faster shipping for 5-10 bucks more? I dont care to pay for shipping if it means I get it faster!
smile.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If I were in the US and wanted it in a hurry, i'd buy it from LeetMod or SimplyMods.

The main advantage of ShopTemp is if you purchase a MicroSD card, for an extra $2 they will set the flashcart up. Although there are numerous guides on here that tell you how to do that yourself. My Acekard one is here

You say you have both a DSL and a DSi XL. What I would do is buy both an R4, and an Acekard 2i. The R4 is only $6 and handy for a spare. The software for both carts will coexist on the same MicroSD card, and if you have a look at my Wood R4 guide you will see the interfaces are almost identical.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
ShopTemp is based in China... I don't understand why recommend them when it is clear that is not what is being asked. Simplymods, leetmod, etc are in the US. You will be waiting a lot longer for ShopTemp to ship your cart than these US retailers.
I like to support both Shoptemp and GBAtemp whenever possible, actually to be honest I don't understand the need to order a flashcart from within the same country.
What's the advantage? Faster shipping times? Cheaper shipping? Or is it just paranoia?

1stsinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all the fast replies.
smile.gif

I decided to order from leetmod....AK2i + 2gb +card reader + 3-5 day shipping for $31.90
biggrin.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1stsinn said:
Thanks for all the fast replies.
smile.gif

I decided to order from leetmod....AK2i + 2gb +card reader + 3-5 day shipping for $31.90
biggrin.gif
That's a pretty good price.
smile.gif

For fast shipping and same contents at Shoptemp, I think that would've been roughly $40.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1