Hacking Best Cart for computer retards ?

1ronlung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys.

I've had a M3 perfect for years - am perfectly happlily with it and get on just fine.

I have a friend who's a complete and utter computer retard .. Think of your mother .. knows the basics of windows, but that's about it..
More interested in user friendly software than the specs of the card. Will need some sort of decent compatability though, obviously ..

What card would you suggest for her ?

Many Thanks,
ironlung

berkley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
get the CycloDS the most user friendly card ever, even my 5 year old brother understands how to work it and load games onto the card and stuff.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I have a friend who's a complete and utter computer retard .. Think of your mother

So true
rofl.gif

Anyway all he really needs is a cart that's as new as possible. Almost all new carts (Like the Acekard) are incredibly easy to use.

1ronlung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies lads..
CycloDS deffo seems the way to go.

Have tried my respected UK sites and noone is listing it.

Have any of you heard of supply probs ?

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Most American and Canadian modchip resellers keep a pretty good stock available.

You might want to go with an American site if you want to just order it and get it over with.

DealWoot has never given me any problems and gives excellent shipping speed/price.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
1ronlung said:
Think of your mother
Amen to that. I am sitting here at 2:51am with her waking up in the night sitting down at the laptop and IMing me to come over cause she doesn't know how to set her messenger status.

Big Green

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edge, it's cheap has one of the highest compatability out of all the flash carts andthere is little to no problems with it breaking down and stuff.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS is a good one but Acekard is quite cheap and has comparable ease of use and compatibility-the only thing to be careful with is the physical durability they're a little fragile so you might want to think about that too.

I get mine from stuff4kids.com for very good prices and they're based in New Jersey.
They also have the other flash carts for decent prices too.

Only thing is you have to google "Stuff4kids r4" because if you type in stuff4kids.com it comes up something completely different which is bizarre.

alltooamorous

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Only thing is you have to google "Stuff4kids r4" because if you type in stuff4kids.com it comes up something completely different which is bizarre.

I found out the problem, it's actually stuffs4kids.com, stuffs.

On-topic. I don't think you'll have a problem with the EDGE, plus it's cheaper than the CycloDS.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alltooamorous said:
Leamonde.Halcyon said:

I found out the problem, it's actually stuffs4kids.com, stuffs.

On-topic. I don't think you'll have a problem with the EDGE, plus it's cheaper than the CycloDS.
rofl2.gif
Wow I feel stupid but thanks for pointing that out

NightWalker186

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd Def. go with the CycloDS. The only one that I've found yet that has 99.9% thumbs up when it comes to ALL DLed games working. PLUS Full Download play and multicart play with others as well. all perfect. sure its a lil wee bit more expensive. but to have know knowledge and trust that every game you put on there is going to work? and if it doesn't then just reD/L and then it will
smile.gif

And also being that its for a friend that doesn't understand anything techie. He'd flip or begin to dislike the Idea rather fast if something doesn't work right.

So end note. I'd go with the CycloDS, bub
happy.gif

plexo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dstt

cheap n easy
wink.gif

just make sure u get a real 1 to make their life's a bit easier and not having it bricked on them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.