Hacking Best Card?

Stardotstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
I have always used R4 (genuine) carts for the many DS lites that I've handled over the past couple of years. The most recent update I made was to update the firmware with the YSmenu so my wife could play Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story. The official R4 firmware hasn't been updated since April 08 with V 1.18.

Although this worked perfectly it got me wondering if I am out of date now? For example is the Acekard 2 a better bet in that it could have supported M&L game without modification as well as add features like support for bigger SD cards and soft resetting etc?

What is the current feeling for the "best card", I am about to buy a couple and would appreciate any input from anybody.

D

Deleted User

I would say the AceKard2i is the best card on the market. Some people will disagree, but i love it. Wii connectivty + me =
smile.gif
smile.gif

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recomend the AK2i as well. I cant speak from personal experience, but given how fast updates come out for it, it is the best card unless you have a DSi thats already been updated to 1.4. If thats the case, go with the m3i, but since you mention the original R4 I'm guessing you dont have a DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water