Best card on the market... does it exist?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Veloxi, Aug 11, 2008.

Aug 11, 2008
  1. Veloxi
    OP

Member Veloxi GBAtemp Regular

Iceland
    I've been doing my research on these things for 2 days solid... honestly after reading all the reviews, comments, YouTube videos, etc. -- I'm right where I started.

It looks like most people have a quality problem with micro spring giving out, micro not fitting flush, crappy GUI, inability to skin, etc.

So, before I spend the cash on a card and an 8gb sdhc, I'd love to hear something "good" about what's on the market right now.

In consideration...

Anything recommended by GBAtemp (Acekard 2, DS One, EDGE, CycloDS)

Pretty please, help me end this election [​IMG]

2. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    CycloDS is the best and most supported card on the market hands down. [​IMG]

3. DrYHeLL

Member DrYHeLL GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    First off: It is all your choice. Not ours, yours.

To the question at hand: I own an M3 Real and the only thing I feel like I'm missing is RTS. Sakura is so very promising and right now the hacked version is great and it is far beyond my expectations. Right now the M3 Real has like 99.X% compatibility.The card it self fits nice BUT it is a minor annoyance to give a little extra strength to pull it out.

I myself considered a Cyclo for a long time but when I learned of Sakura I almost immediately changed my mind to go with the M3. It is that good. [​IMG]

Should I have not bought a M3 you could guarantee that I would now be in possession of a Cyclo.
    So my opinion: M3 or Cyclo

But again: It is all your choice. Not ours, yours.

Hope you solve your dilemma!

~DrY

4. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I have an M3 with Sakura too, and I LOVE it also! The reason I told him Cyclo is because of RTS and also homebrew support is a ton better. Since it's also the most supported card on the market, I think the Cyclo is still the best. I think the M3 comes in second though. I consider it better than a Supercard.

5. monkeymachine

Member monkeymachine GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Why no more love for the R4?