Best Canadian Cellphone provier?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone on the forums. I am UnseenHero. I recently applied to many places looking for a job and have an interview coming up. And the reason I did this is because I want to buy my first cellphone. And I have been doing my research and I decided what I wanted. I will be saving for either a Unlocked Google Nexus S or a locked one. The thing is I don't know which provider to go to.
This is what my future cellphone plan might look like:

Infinite Text Messages
Caller ID
Free Calling after wtv Time
1GIG for the data plan. (or infinite depending on provider)
Voicemail

That is pretty much what I will want. Now I know there are a lot of people out there who have a vast experience in phone companies. My family give me mixed answers and all hate there providers. So I decided to ask these forums. High internet upload and download would be preferable. So what should I go to Wind or Mobilicity. OR for the locked one Rogers Bell Fido wtv the Nexus S will come out for.

So....help?

Thanks for Reading

-Unseen

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
UnseenHero said:
Hello everyone on the forums. I am UnseenHero. I recently applied to many places looking for a job and have an interview coming up. And the reason I did this is because I want to buy my first cellphone. And I have been doing my research and I decided what I wanted. I will be saving for either a Unlocked Google Nexus S or a locked one. The thing is I don't know which provider to go to.
This is what my future cellphone plan might look like:

Infinite Text Messages
Caller ID
Free Calling after wtv Time
1GIG for the data plan. (or infinite depending on provider)
Voicemail

That is pretty much what I will want. Now I know there are a lot of people out there who have a vast experience in phone companies. My family give me mixed answers and all hate there providers. So I decided to ask these forums. High internet upload and download would be preferable. So what should I go to Wind or Mobilicity. OR for the locked one Rogers Bell Fido wtv the Nexus S will come out for.

So....help?

Thanks for Reading

-Unseen
bell is the best

call them to get the best deal on what you want

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Rogers if you have other services they give you a better discount then bell will.
plus the customer service is way better. no i am sorry we can't do that... more I'll get back to you when we can...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.