Gaming best call of duty?

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hum i've played only the first 2 games.. as you would expect second is better, so i guess they improve on every new game, as it is N-Gage developping them

So start from the last one, Black Ops

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The DS isn't great for FPS games. You'll wear out one of the shoulder buttons. If you MUST, go for the most recent CoD game, but if you really don't have to then stick with console CoD games instead of handheld.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
Hum i've played only the first 2 games.. as you would expect second is better, so i guess they improve on every new game, as it is n-Space developping them

So start from the last one, Black Ops
Fixed it for you.

Touchscreen games where you need to use d-pad will give you some bad cramp however it seems a lot easier when you play them on the 3DS. As for the games well the first one wasn't really good at all, was like a contract obligation for the team but unlike the console series the DS games got better with each release. n-Space did their best to push for better looks, AI, online and gameplay with each release. It's a shame they're not doing a 3DS game of their own to play with.

QUOTE(Sora de Eclaune @ Aug 28 2011, 06:57 PM) The DS isn't great for FPS games. You'll wear out one of the shoulder buttons.
Never happened to me but then I have a chubby DS and the buttons seem to be of more quality for some reason.

D

Deleted_171835

World at War is the best one, IMO.

Black Ops is horrible. Seems like a huge downgrade from all the other versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night