Best Buy lists Neon Green Joy-Cons for release this October

RA4YvVV.png

In the market for a pair of shiny new Joy-Cons? Nintendo has you covered, with their latest offering of colorful Switch Joy-Cons. These Joy-Cons, in their Neon Green glory, will be exclusive to the retailer Best Buy, and are poised for release just before the launch of Luigi's Mansion 3. Previously, a right Joy-Con in this color was available, through the Splatoon 2 set of controllers, but this marks the first time the west has gotten both a left and right Joy-Con in Neon Green bundled together.

:arrow: Source

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

In the market for a pair of shiny new Joy-Cons? Nintendo has you covered, with their latest offering of colorful Switch Joy-Cons. These Joy-Cons, in their Neon Green glory, will be exclusive to the retailer Best Buy, and are poised for release just before the launch of Luigi's Mansion 3. Previously, a right Joy-Con in this color was available, though the Splatoon 2 set of controllers, but this marks the first time the west has gotten both a left and right Joy-Con in Neon Green.

:arrow: Source
Actually, the Splatoon JoyCon set that was sold separately had the colors reversed from the set in the Splatoon edition Switch console, so it was fully possible to have a full set of both neon green and neon pink. They did the same thing for the original neon red and blue JoyCons with the separately sold set having the colors reversed.
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...toon-2-bundle-neon-green-pink-sold-seperately

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did Nintendo update the joycon analog sticks with the new Switch revision and the Lite? I think I had heard it mentioned somewhere. Citation needed on that one, though.

-EDIT-

No, they did not. Oof, owie.

Last edited by PityOnU,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Actually, the Splatoon JoyCon set that was sold separately had the colors reversed from the set in the Splatoon edition Switch console, so it was fully possible to have a full set of both neon green and neon pink. They did the same thing for the original neon red and blue JoyCons with the separately sold set having the colors reversed.
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...toon-2-bundle-neon-green-pink-sold-seperately
Not just that. It was also the opposite across regions. The neon green/pink were opposite between EU and USA.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if Nintendo will ever give us transparent controllers, or dare I say, consoles again? I'd double dip for an Atomic Purple Switch in a heart beat. :wub:
20180716_030853.jpg

I did mine transparent without Nintendo's permission, and gained a good D-pad in the process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse