Best Buy issues

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by WiiThoko, May 31, 2009.

May 31, 2009

Best Buy issues by WiiThoko at 1:34 AM (489 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. WiiThoko
    OP

Member WiiThoko GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I ordered The Conduit from Best Buy.com using some giftcards, but I realized that a signature from someone 18 or older is needed to sign when the package arrives to my house. >_< I have two questions. One, has anyone who ordered from Best Buy.com actually needed to sign something to get their package? Two, can I easily cancel a pre-order by email?

2. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Don't worry, anyone can sign. Well...not anyone. People that are like, 7 and under probably can't sign.

I've signed packages for my sister and brother and it says to have an adult there when it arrives. And I was 14/15/16 at the time.

The carriers don't really care. [​IMG]

And I'm sure you can cancel through your account on bestbuy.com.

But why cancel over a stupid reason? You shouldn't worry.

EDIT: And plus, even if you can't sign, they'll just take it back to the USPS/UPS/FedEX, department (whichever they use to ship), closest to you and you can probably get your mom or dad to go up there for you and sign it off.

3. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Odds are if you are at least 16 or so they won't care if you aren't 18.

4. WiiThoko
    OP

Member WiiThoko GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've signed things for other stuff like medicine delivered (IDK why it was delivered...) and the people don't care, I just didn't know if this would be any different. Thanks for the help.
    EDIT: Brian117, I can't get my parents to go pick it up, that's why i considered canceling. They don't know I'm buying this game. =P