Best Buy can suck my balls

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Hooya, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Hooya
    OP

Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 25, 2006
    United States
    Central Illinois
    So I was in Best Buy the other day and saw some component cables for the Wii were in stock. $50 though! Sheesh!

Today I was in Wal*Mart and saw the exact same brand of component cables for $20.

Talk about price gouging!

Thank you, you may now go on your merry way.

2. INTERNETS

INTERNETS GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2006
    United States
    Why don't you come over here and make me?

3. Mchart

Mchart GBAtemp Fan

Sep 25, 2005
    United States
    Chicago
    Almost every accessory sold at best buy has an extra $30 tacked on. I know this because I just quit working at geek squad a few weeks ago. Best buy makes their money off of service and acessories.

4. CatScam

CatScam ScamaRama!

Apr 29, 2006
    United States
    I remember when the site bestbuysucks.com had all kinds of complaints about bestbuy
    & how they rip people off buy over pricing & screwing you on refunds. But after Best
    buy took the owner of the site to court, the site is now just a crappy portal.

5. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    My sister works at best buy. Its amazing what kind of price jacking up they'll do there!!!!!
    USB cables that cost you $16+ bucks.. she gets them for $1.25 *she gets it for +10% of what best buy pays for it*
    Hooked my parents up with a tv tho [​IMG]
    $2k for a 56" dlp HD lcd tv and a few other goodies [​IMG]

6. Foie

Foie That one guy

Jun 15, 2006
    United States
    Clackamas, Oregon
    Hmm... I might want to work at Best Buy. If what you say about employee discounts is true.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice