rofl.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seems far too much effort and money has gone into what is essentially a weak practical joke along the lines of a fake dog poo or the arrow-through-the-head.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Depravo said:
Seems far too much effort and money has gone into what is essentially a weak practical joke along the lines of a fake dog poo or the arrow-through-the-head.
And what would you do with half a boat?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
While I can kinda see why this is funny, I can't help but worry about the coast guard being called to bail him out and not being available where they're really needed. I can't bring myself to laugh at something which given a simple misunderstanding could be an indirect cause of the death of innocent people.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Blaze163 said:
While I can kinda see why this is funny, I can't help but worry about the coast guard being called to bail him out and not being available where they're really needed. I can't bring myself to laugh at something which given a simple misunderstanding could be an indirect cause of the death of innocent people.
Pessimist.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Blaze163 said:
Pessimist.

I prefer the term 'realist'. I've seen enough death, including my own, in my time to know there's nothing funny about it. While I can appreciate the intention of the joke and can certainly see the funny side of it, I don't think practical jokes should cross the threshold into becoming dangerous.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Welcome new user
  • trepp0 @ trepp0:
    Just got the notice that school is being released 2 hours early cause of the winter storm
  • trepp0 @ trepp0:
    lets go
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Better than 3 hours late from a lockdown lol
    +1
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    While I know you mean in case of someone confusing schooling establishment from shooting establishment (many of the same letters) I am still going to read that as lockdown (also known as lock in) for a pub
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    where if you were in the club you could be invited to be there as a guest of the landlords after things are supposed to stop being served
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Have technically done that in a school but it was the sports centre associated with the school more than the school itself
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    being drunk in school was either because drunk on playing field or could not be arsed with one particular Thursday afternoon so went and had some beers and played some games instead before returning for an ill advised last lesson/period
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Being drunk and high in school was cool
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It was high school
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    my power cut out twice
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    my pi running octoprint wiped all my plugins and i cba to fix it
    No pi for you lol
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Psi, you didn't spell your name right
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    It's "Psionic" not "PI"
    So R Kelly is probably pissing himself right now
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    R Kelly knows how to piss on himself?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Is it better to be pissed off than pissed on?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: