Best Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma compatibility ?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kosaic, Sep 1, 2009.

Sep 1, 2009
  1. Kosaic
    OP

Member Kosaic GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I have someone that is only using Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma ... which I setup for them a long while back.

today, what is the best mix of mods to get the best compatibility with "Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma " ?

cIOS rev14 ? Is that all that is really needed ?

Yes, BootMii and Pre-Loader for obvious reasons.

Anything else ?

2. VashTS

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    bootmii and preloader add nothing to functionality i keep backup launcher gamma 0.3 w 002 fix and neogamma (r6 and up) is the best along with cios38rev14 as well. i have preloader but that doesn't change the way these launchers work. i also use usb loader gx, i keep one version that works perfect and i update that occasionally

3. Kosaic
    OP

Member Kosaic GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    understand the bootmii and pre-loader pieces ... just saying they will be installed as I know someone would have jumped all over me if I didnt state it [​IMG]

EDIT:
    Now if I could find the WiiGator 0.3 Gamma Backup Launcher w/ 002 Fix Channel from a respectible download site (not a torrent) ... [​IMG]

4. vettacossx

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    smart guy right there [​IMG]

the newer builds are not nearly as good as the rev 400-500 builds in stability and compatibility....

I keep the WORKING DOL (most updated i can get without seriously taking note of the stability loss in newer builds.... Always keep a Zipped or winrar archived backup of the boot.dol in the Apps/usbloader/ folder just in case you do a "update" and it does not work as well or breaks occarina or has a genral bug that gets added in the flow of development [​IMG]

Usb Loader GX is my fav but i certainly stay open to new alternitive loaders its far from perfect of course [​IMG]