Best Android TV VPN that's free?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if my thread about vpn's is any indication, many were saying not to use a free vpn. it's like a free proxy, which most are crap. I've used free proxies to get around file hosts in the past. sometimes they work; however, a lot of the time, they're unstable.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked at nord vpn, and for the first year up to three years, I think, it's only $3. then, it goes up to some amount, I guess $11 @AncientBoi . I don't have a vpn atm though. I just use a private tracker for torrents, usenet, or file hosts. I never receive letters from my isp. I have in the past, when I was just downloading from random torrents.

Hayato213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AncientBoi well depends on how much you need it, if you buy a longer term subscription obviously it would be cheaper, but it would be a waste of money if you don't use it, 11.95 a month for a year cost more than if you go the 2 years route.

Reactions: AncientBoi

sonyabyrd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only been using proton for VPN. As far as I know, it is the best VPN on the market now. Others need different data and are really hard to use. Plus, some of them are not free. You could try proxies as a VPN. They worked for me a while ago, before I started using proton. I used to buy them from USA proxies, and I was satisfied by their services. They include other deals, too, not just VPN. You can check their plans if they still have them on the site. I switched because the proton is free, and as a student, I don't really have extra money.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Uremum made me a sandwich