Best android phone for 150 euros?

Braig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm going to buy a new phone (an android one), but I don't want to spend too much money.
Can someone suggest me the best phone for 150 euros?
Thanks in advance.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I assume that is 150 Euros standalone with no contract or anything.

Any features you want/need? Various cameras, a good camera, specs for games, light, microSD slot, radio, GPS, dual sim, lots of nice custom ROMs....?
What physical size phone do you get along with? If you want something you can lose in your pocket then OK but if you prefer large screens because of iffy eyes or just preference then also OK.
Also are you good with a second hand phone? Phone tech has not really advanced in the last couple of years so some of the older stuff from people now leaving contracts is still more than workable, and likely still better than a 150 Euro new phone even if you do have to replace the battery.

TheRedfox

blep
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_max_d+eurPrice.150

Xiaomi redmi 4 pro or redmi note 3 pro(official cyanogenmod avaliable) are the best cost effective choices atm

I think redmi note 3 pro is still the way to go, it has proven itself worthy and lasts 14 hours with screen on on a single charge. About 7 hours playtime in pokemon go too xP

Last edited by TheRedfox,

Braig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I assume that is 150 Euros standalone with no contract or anything.

Any features you want/need? Various cameras, a good camera, specs for games, light, microSD slot, radio, GPS, dual sim, lots of nice custom ROMs....?
What physical size phone do you get along with? If you want something you can lose in your pocket then OK but if you prefer large screens because of iffy eyes or just preference then also OK.
Also are you good with a second hand phone? Phone tech has not really advanced in the last couple of years so some of the older stuff from people now leaving contracts is still more than workable, and likely still better than a 150 Euro new phone even if you do have to replace the battery.
I'd prefer a new phone and I would say that I will use it mainly to play

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For example what do you guys think of Huawei Honor 5c?

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Best for 120 euros : Xiaomi Mi3S (3gb/32gb) 4000 mah MUI 8, international (cause in France we need B20 for 4G)
Received 1 month ago...So great for the price (except maybe the camera)

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if youre willed to get a used one get a htc one m8 im using mine someties to play to save battery on my htc10
there a tons of custom roms for the htc one m8 so you dont need to go with cyanogencrap

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if youre willed to get a used one get a htc one m8 im using mine someties to play to save battery on my htc10
there a tons of custom roms for the htc one m8 so you dont need to go with cyanogencrap
but why is Cyanogen Crap, most AOSP roms are based of CM code ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.