Android Best Android Emulators

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i want to play some emulators on my android at full speed i have seen some people with emulators for PSP GBA and SNES so i think that an Android Cellphone is powerfull to emulate most of the Handhelds and some Consoles
What are the best emulators for android that run at full speed on a LG L45 i have like android 4.3 or something also some good games if you like better if i can play them with a controller

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That phone is pretty weak, but should be able to handle most older 2D consoles/handhelds, but probably not PSP, N64, or newer. PS1 and DS might work with some slowdowns.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
I don't know about PSP or SNES but here are some good ones:

-DraStic (DS)
-My Boy! (GBA, GBC)
-ePSXe (PS)

Some aren't free but are really worth it. :)

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to agree using SNES9XEX+ is the best choice. Very easy to setup, just make a directory on tablet/memory card, toss the ROM(s) you want in there, find that directory in the app, and it works just like SNES9X on PC does basically other than having touch controls with no controller in hand. It and I had been using an NES one were the only things I'd ever consider, see no reason or care to throw Gameboy in the mix when I own one already and it is portable.

bboyjestr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a gba emulator that allows online play?

i know my boy has bluetooth connection and i tried happy chick, but it never works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: