Best 4.55 CFW in terms of stability?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Xzi, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Xzi
    OP

Xzi Console Hacker and PC Gamer

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    Title is pretty self-explanatory. Wondering which current CFW you guys prefer. I've been using Rebug with an unofficial FW version spoofer to access PSN for some time, but this has left me with limits on some of the functionality (Youtube and PSN store don't work), among other little problems.

Rogero I know is a popular one. Any other suggestions?

2. LeSnake

LeSnake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2013
    Rebug is very much known for its stability and it's the one I prefer. They're really all about making sure everything's stable, so that'd definitely be my choice for the most stable one.

3. ineverwipe

ineverwipe Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    A lot of people only trust rebug and rogero. But rebug's 4.55 isn't out yet. I'd suggest waiting for that. If not, go with rogero

4. Xzi
    OP

Xzi Console Hacker and PC Gamer

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    There have been a lot of updates between Rebug's latest FW and 4.55, is all. I know they take a lot of time to make sure things are stable, and I'd like to think I'm a fairly patient person (I waited for Gateway 2.0 after all :P), but I'm just not willing to lose out on compatibility for so many things for so long. Especially PSN access.

Guess I'll give Rogero a shot.

5. xcrimsonstormx

xcrimsonstormx He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
    Rogero or Habib for 4.55 although Habib has cobra support so yeah, I would go for Habib just for the extra Cobra support next to that they are pretty much the same.

6. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    I was on Rebug for a long time, but had to switch because I bought a Bluray that wouldn't run on 4.46. So now I'm on Rogero. Only issue was I had to update Multiman as well to support 4.55, but I probably should have updated it anyway.