Gaming Best 360 demos

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll start getting games for my 360 next week and right now, I can only play demos. The ones I've played are:
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Portal: Still Alive
  • Sonic Unleashed
  • GH3 and GHA
Since I've played both Guitar Hero games on my Wii, I already know how amazing they are. The others are really impressive. I just downloaded Tomb Raider: Underworld and I still have to play it yet.

What other demos do you recommend for me? I don't mind the sizes of the demos because all that matters is that I get to play something on my new 360.

Thanks in advance.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Left4Dead and Resident Evil 5 for some online co-op action.

Naruto: The Broken Bond is pretty cool too.

And if you have 2 controllers, you can try out the Street Fighter HD demo.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Will try L4D.

Is RE5 out in the UK Marketplace? I think I need to do some "steps" to get that demo, don't I?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
R2DJ said:
Will try L4D.

Is RE5 out in the UK Marketplace? I think I need to do some "steps" to get that demo, don't I?

You'll have to DL the demo from a torrent site and burn the contents to a CD. Then you insert it on your 360, and the demo will appear on your game collection.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Wait a second. When did the demo for Sonic Uleashed come out? Is it out on the Playstation Store?
doesnt matter
dont even bother with it
hate2.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Left 4 Dead demo isn't up anymore, it was more of a Public Beta than a demo. As soon as the actual game launched they took it down.

One demo I played repetitively over and over and over again was the Dead Rising demo. They put you in a small section of the mall, some more items than usual in there, just kill Zombies dead until time runs out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality