Besides hacking, mod, exploits, or game news; What reasons do you visit GBATemp for?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excluding anything related to console/game hacking, mods, exploits or game news, what other reasons do you come here for? Do you come here to chat with people? Maybe find someone to play games with, or talk about a specific game with, or other non related game stuff. I'm just curious to gauge the interest of the people on the site not related to most of the content that is posted on the front page which mostly are what I mentioned excluding from this conversation. :unsure:

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The community, and the friends I've made here over time. I stuck for the best.
Honestly, GBAtemp isn't that bad once you look past the Nintendo forums, and the few loud idiots.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I stick around forever searching for new roleplay opportunities.

But I suppose on a serious note, I love user reviews. I love seeing how other people write, it's exciting and interesting to me. I also visit for the people; again simply interesting to observe. This place is just too interesting to abandon lol

D

Deleted User

I hardly touch the homebrew section these days. Past the 3DS, homebrew seems like something of a lost cause at this point. No offense to the people in the scene, it's just me drifting away from the concept.

In addition to what you just said, I stick around for the political/philosophical discussions and general threads, which tend to get pretty interesting pretty quick.

Also, there are some cool people on here, so it's hard to leave with that in mind.

So, why do I stay here? I stay here for gaming news and discussion, as well as the weird, sometimes disturbing, but always fascinating antics people are getting themselves into here. It certainly gives this place a personality you couldn't find on a more large-scale gaming site/forum.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the community, Chary's articles (screw click bait articles everywhere else you can't trust the internet these days) and the eventual drama and popcorn gif

EddieEddie90

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To read any thread that catched my eye, while I'm at work things can get pretty boring sometimes, so I just enter here and read anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey