• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

ben affleck and Harvey Weinstein... your though about this perticular situation?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I hope you all know about this Harvey Weinstein scandal right? If you dont, please go find some intel before posting here

Well recently, a quebecois actress/businesswoman was asked by two big news american corporation (i dont remember which one already and wont risk myself in telling any) to tell lies about Ben Affleck
Here's the explanation, Anne-Marie Losick, the quebecois actress/businesswoman, possess a 18+tv channel here in quebec, and once in early 2000's, ben affleck was a spacial guest on one of her show. Anne-Marie was interviewing him while sitting of his knees. and Ben Affleck was taking fun huging her everywhere on her body. But it didn't really matter for Anne-Marie because she's very ( VERY) open minded about sexuality, plus, it was pure show, hey it'S a 18+ tv channel.
Well, those two big news corporation were ready to pay hundreads thousand of buck to Anne-Marie to say that Ben Affleck sexually touched her (in an illegal way, the way they were asking).
Do you really think it was necessary?
So, that'S just that, I think american news company are ready to pay millions just for a scandal.
your though?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs