The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
me n my buddie tried playin 2player on bejeweled twist the other day, both using acekard w/ AKAIO and it wouldnt let either of us find who ever was hosting the game. anyone else have this problem?

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tested with a ds phat and ds lite, both with an acekard 2.1 running akaio 1.5.1.

set the rom settings for each as default save size and slot, enabled ds download play, disabled soft reset and disabled ar/cheats. multiplayer doesn't work.

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had problems with multiplayer a while back, with Mario cart. Couldn't get it to work for nothing.
I did a flashme on both DS's and now it works like a charm. I only have one DS here to test out Bejeweled Twist, but I can try it whan I get home and I'll report back.

EDIT - No can do....2 DS's both with Acekard 2.1, both flashme flashed, running AKAIO 5.1. Does not work on multiplayer. It does not see the host DS at all.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Moose13 said:
I had problems with multiplayer a while back, with Mario cart. Couldn't get it to work for nothing.
I did a flashme on both DS's and now it works like a charm.

I've have no problems running Mario Kart multiplayer on 4 DS lites. No flashme or anything else, just AKAIO 1.5.1 and a clean trimmed MK(E) ROM.

Bejeweled Twist is a new game, released after the most recent loaders so be glad it's working at all as it's not on the DSTT. I'm sure in time it will work multiplayer, until then there's plenty of other DS games to play multiplayer.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's only the Download play that's not funtioning with this game. It works in multiplayer mode only if you are "hosting" it. For eg. M3DSReal connects to the AK2i host to play against each other.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the notice Normmatt. Good Luck on AKAIO 1.6
smile.gif
. I hope whatever you do works great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users