but dont be so hopefull
read the posts before and conclude something
than try not to make a stupid post

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
world of zoo (E) had the same problem errorcode=-4 , but they fixed it with a code in infolib.dat , and also AP fix in extinfo.dat

4644 - Bejeweled Twist (U) GameID VBTE F63EA785

Put this gameID in infolib.dat , this will bypass errorcode=-4 , but you will need a code to fix the blank screens , I don't think Bejeweled Twist had an AP problem as it loads fine in no$gba 2.6a

infolib.jpg

They seam all to have a simlure layout in infolib.dat no bigger and no less then 00000 - 00050

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
most of the time games that give us problem on flash cart also works fine on no$gba or emulators

loading fine on no$gba doesn't mean it doesn't have AP (but i have to agree with you there might not be any AP for this game).

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
elixirdream said:
most of the time games that give us problem on flash cart also works fine on no$gba or emulators

loading fine on no$gba doesn't mean it doesn't have AP (but i have to agree with you there might not be any AP for this game).

Also if you encryipt a rom and boot the game through GBABIOS (nintedo logo) in no$gba , the game runs...

Games like bookworm , Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing need N5 enabled in no$zommer for save issue , Combat of Giants Mutant Insects , all run through GBABIOS (nintedo logo) with a encryipted rom

I wonder are they using some sort of code , that acts like a real cart would ?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
drwhojan said:
elixirdream said:

Also if you encryipt a rom and boot the game through GBABIOS (nintedo logo) in no$gba , the game runs...

Games like bookworm , Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing need N5 enabled in no$zommer for save issue , Combat of Giants Mutant Insects , all run through GBABIOS (nintedo logo) with a encryipted rom

if i am not wrong..
encrypting a rom is makes it looks like a real cart
smile.gif

furthermore, bios and firmware is essential to keep the game for working correctly on any emulator

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
drwhojan said:
elixirdream said:

if i am not wrong..
smile.gif

So if I encrypted a ROM such as NRL Mascot Mania which does not proceed further than the Card Shop on my M3 Simply with YSMenu, it has a possibility that it will because it 'looks' and acts like a real cart, or am I completely wrong?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
f i am not wrong..

furthermore, bios and firmware is essential to keep the game for working correctly on any emulator

Yes thats right, I have just check it either the encripted rom needs biosnds7.rom biosnds9.rom are firmware.bin to run with no$gba with reset/startup entrypoint "GBABIOS (nintendo logo)" enabled

I took out BIOSGBA.ROM and that was not needed...

My guess firmware.bin the encryiped rom uses to boot

QUOTESo if I encrypted a ROM such as NRL Mascot Mania which does not proceed further than the Card Shop on my M3 Simply with YSMenu, it has a possibility that it will because it 'looks' and acts like a real cart, or am I completely wrong?

Way of , I was talking about an issue with no$gba , that might help with the issue with infolib.dat and extinfo.dat , they mabe using a code that might use the firmware in over ways..

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
raiderscrusade said:
elixirdream said:
we are talking about no$gba
not flash cart
tongue.gif

bios is like the arm7 arm9 of a DS

If only it was that easy with a flash cart though
tongue.gif

Imagine that, imagine how easy it would be
tongue.gif

things would be easier
if they make a flash cart that can emulate the game like being an official/retail game

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
drwhojan said:
world of zoo (E) had the same problem errorcode=-4 , but they fixed it with a code in infolib.dat , and also AP fix in extinfo.dat

4644 - Bejeweled Twist (U) GameID VBTE F63EA785

Put this gameID in infolib.dat , this will bypass errorcode=-4 , but you will need a code to fix the blank screens , I don't think Bejeweled Twist had an AP problem as it loads fine in no$gba 2.6a

infolib.jpg

They seam all to have a simlure layout in infolib.dat no bigger and no less then 00000 - 00050
Does this fix DSi enhanced games too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it