before you buy a RAM for your computer, read this carefully.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Sathya, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Sathya
    OP

Sathya GBAtemp Fan

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    i just want to tell you guys, if this info is help you for speed up your computer, laptop or PC. step by step to do it and you must have unused usb device, hdd or sd card. the larger space, is the best:)

1. connect your usb to your computer, open libaries and right click on your usb. chose format, and format it
    to NTFS and larger space for your usb.

2. after you format it, right click again on your usb and chose properties. when properties appear, chose
    "Ready Boost" and then click use this device, click apply and click OK.

well done!! hope this make your computer speed little better than before:yay::yay:

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    @Sathya don't want to be mean or something. but this is really old news, ready boost has existed since windows vista...
    it may help a little to some folks with old laptops or something, but doesn't make much a big difference, we are in a era where most of us got SSD hard drives, or plenty of ram.. and optane comming in the corner.. also, normal hdds are already fast enough, intel rapid storage...

keep in mind, ready boost only helps if you have a slow hell hdd..

ready boost is only a software "cache thing"
    i remember in the past when trying it, in some cases it even made my computer slower...

3. Sathya
    OP

Sathya GBAtemp Fan

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    but its help my laptop.

Duckling likes this.