Hardware Before I sell my 3DS...

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anything I need to do? I want to completely wipe my 3DS. Any settings that I should turn off? Or is a complete format good enough?

Also, will I get back any of my purchases in case I get a new 3DS? I bought Picross e and e2 and those are the only games I've bought off eShop. I've got a couple of imported DSi games too and the 20 Ambassador games.

Thanks

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything I need to do? I want to completely wipe my 3DS. Any settings that I should turn off? Or is a complete format good enough?

Also, will I get back any of my purchases in case I get a new 3DS? I bought Picross e and e2 and those are the only games I've bought off eShop. I've got a couple of imported DSi games too and the 20 Ambassador games.

Thanks
You need to do a system transfer in order to keep your games. If you format, you will have to repurchase your games (and will lose your ambassador status) I believe.

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You'll also need to delete you eShop account so that everything you bought and the ambassador games can not be downloaded again.
To keep your stuff you'll need to transfer it to another 3DS.
If you can't do that you could probably a few bucks more if you keep the ambassador stuff intact, as these may never be sold in the eShop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls