Before I plan to order EZF4

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by bradzx, Feb 24, 2017.

1. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Before I am planning to order it, I have GBA and GBA SP with me. And I notice most of them mention about mini SD. So I am guessing it not mirco SD card, correct? Does EZF4 really good than other GBA flash cart? I heard rumor there is new GBA flash cart but I can't remember what is name of it.

2. Localhorst86

Localhorst86 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2014
    Germany
    My Nintendo works for Dad
    Theres an EZFlash IV microSD version. It has a black shell and a blue sticker.
    There's also the everdrive GBA X5 which is probably superior but a lot more expensive. The Ez IV is allright, though. It does its job but might not be as convenient as the everdrive. It's your choice what you want to spend.

Note: you might also find a "supercard mini sd", which might be even cheaper than the ez4,however that one is not recommended. It causes lags in game.

3. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Oh sweet. I just want make sure it right kind of flash cart. EGBAX5 have no gameshark support so I am not able to get that but I heard rumor about X7. Maybe next year I will change my mind to get that.

Oh no I am not going get Supercard mini sd cuz most people said this is most shitty flashcart. So only best choice is EZF4 and EGBAX5.