Been out of the Scene Since October (Looking for Recommendations)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by aj_hix36, Feb 27, 2016.

1. aj_hix36
    OP

aj_hix36 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2007
    United States
    Hello,
    Haven't been around since October, I'm using a N3DS Aus 9.2 sysNand, 9.5 or 9.6 emunand, with RxTools, and menuhax to autoboot into it and also NTR CFW 3.0. I also have a Gateway 3DS.

I'm interested in playing all the newest games, and it looks like 10.6 emunand is now the new support.
    I'm also seeing other CFW like Reinand, and whatever a9lh is.

I want to update all my stuff to the latest and greatest hacks and cfw, what should I be doing here?
    Thank you!!!

2. Odven

Odven Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2014
    Underground
    For now you can update the gateway launcher and then emunand, which would let you play the latest games. Just don't update your sysnand or you'll be out of the party.

3. aj_hix36
    OP

aj_hix36 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2007
    United States
    Oh sorry something I forgot to mention is that all my games are installed as cia's. Will just using gateway as my cfw work for playing games as Cia and running NTR for over clocking the cpu?

4. gamer4lif3

gamer4lif3 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2015
    United States
    works for me in gateway mode at least

5. punderino

punderino aka Big-Dick Swinger

Jan 5, 2016
    United States
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Look into getting A9LH, then using AuReiNand.

6. Odven

Odven Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2014
    Underground
    Yes gateway is ntr and emunand compatible including running installed games, what did you buy it for in the first place?, the A9HL thing that punderino mentioned seems to be making a lot of progress, it might even eliminate the need for a hard mod from what I've read on it.