Hacking Been out of the loop for sometime, can someone get me up to speed?

tzt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a gateway card with an original 3DS XL still on system nand 4.4. Is it safe to update it or just let it be? I was also considering selling it and was wondering what the value would be for everything considering the N3DSXL came out. Anyone mind cluing me in on whats been going on in the scene?

AceEvo55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have a gateway card with an original 3DS XL still on system nand 4.4. Is it safe to update it or just let it be? I was also considering selling it and was wondering what the value would be for everything considering the N3DSXL came out. Anyone mind cluing me in on whats been going on in the scene?
If your gateway card is already set up, you can grab the latest launcher and update your emunand to 10.4 (the newest one) and carry on normally.
If you were to update to a N3DS (not a bad idea, considering the extra speed and power and whatnot), you'd ideally buy a 9.0-9.2 system (there's a thread here that I can't link to at the moment because I'm on my phone, but searching for it will help!). Worst case, you could update to 10.3 using sysupdater from a 9.3+ system, and then downgrade your sysnand to 9.2 and use gateway from there.

To summarize:
on an O3DS, update gateway and update your emunand.
On a N3DS, look for a 9.0-9.2 system, or downgrade if you need to, and use Gateway from there.

Cheers,
Ace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: