Hacking Been out of the loop for a very long time.

Ziggyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a 4.5 3ds with a Gateway on the latest Emunand fw.
I've had this setup for years now but I do want to install cfw finally so I can be all up to date with the scene.
I am so confused at how to do this with gateway and what the drawbacks are. Been googling but I can't find anything that really worked. Can any one point me in the right direction?

trinhno

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I've had this setup for years now but I do want to install cfw finally so I can be all up to date with the scene.
I am so confused at how to do this with gateway and what the drawbacks are. Been googling but I can't find anything that really worked. Can any one point me in the right direction?
Most people would recommend this https://plailect.github.io/Guide/. It'd guide you all the way. Read carefully and follow all the steps.

Post again if you face any problem.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Check out the setup about rxTools, it's the most convenient and best to use right now.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out the setup about rxTools, it's the most convenient and best to use right now.
No luma is easier. You can install luma with mset.
No need for that headache of rxtools. And what if op wants to play acnl with amiibo. That doesn't work with rxtools.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This took me nearly two hours of busy working lmao but I did it.Thanks
Congrats please pay no attention the crazy post unless you want to brick. Enjoy you updated 3ds!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.